Monday, September 8, 2008

Update [Updates!]

Heya! Don't worry, I'll be adding more stuff to this blog soon. I just needed a little break-- whilst using my Birthday Time as the perfect excuse. I'm also playing through Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion of the first time and I'm really enjoying, though it's no Morrowind. I hope I can give my thoughts on this in the future.

For now, here's a link to a nice, short interview with late, great Bob Bledsaw (of Judges Guild-- RIP, sir), from way, way back in Pegasus #2! Yeah, it's interesting to note they made a tidy sum in sales and it's also incredibly fascinating to take a look at the mindset of indie games publishers from the early days of RPGs.


Right, so I blame to do a list of short reviews soon to catch up. Let's see if I can hold myself to that lofty goal...

No comments: