Saturday, September 22, 2007

A quick and FATAL update...

Hey, remember that game that everyone likes to say is one of the most messed up games EVAR? Remember FATAL? Well, it seems some nice person dug up a link to it for an RPGnet thread. Huzzah! It's been so hard to find as of late.

Now you can see what all the fuss is about.
Yes! The full game! Fo' frees, even.

Be warned, it's some delightfully crude stuff. If encountering the immortal Anal Circumference table or finding out how heavily detailed rape should go down in a medieval fantasy setting bothers you, then this might not be your cup of goatse tea (goatstea?). If you are like me and howl with laughter when reading things of this nature, then by all means please give it a look. Oooo! And the spell mishaps are awesome. Pure awesome.


Of course, it would be downright criminal if I don't talk more about FATAL sometime. I know many others have... but I haven't. Should be fun.

Now that I have Synnibar and FATAL in my collection, my life is fulfilled.

My work here today is complete.

2 comments:

Ryan Speck said...

We still need Senzar.

Steve Saunders said...

Yes, and we need to read Empire of Satanis.